Sunday, July 11, 2010

First TINY DINY RELEASE!

 

Whats A Tiny Diny you ask? Well once upon a time my best friend and I were playing around in class (ok we weren't paying attention, but to be fair it was a sculpture class and we were playing with clay!) And she made this big clay dino it was cute, and from there I made a simplified version of it and thus the Tiny Diny was born! They are my most guarded possession. They started as mini sculptures and transformed into little cartoons! This is the first time that anything from their collection has hit the web but soon I will have lots to see up on the THT shop so check back soon! Looking to get started on a comic or book with a sequential artist friend of mine. Wish me luck!




Here are some pics of small nested organizers! Made with cotton fabric lined with linen fabric and silk screened

No comments:

Post a Comment