Friday, March 30, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons...

I am officially back....after some long delays and a few unexpected events in the past year, i have pulled thru have been planning all thru march for a grand REOPENING of the Trigger Happy Trends etsy store...at this time i will be focusing on this one of my shops and later i plan to reopen the V Marie Designs etsy shop too... I'm also looking for anyone who would like to get a featured blog post on my blog...anyone anything just semd me an email or comment below... the next post will have some peek photos of the new things available on THT
GRAND REOPENING IS SET FOR APRIL 1st come and see TELL YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOUR FAMILY TELL STRANGERS! HAVE A PARTY...well you can if you want :)  ALSO THRU APRIL FREE SHIPPING ON ANYTHING!!! NO MINIMUM ORDER PRICE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment